Hyper Freaking Cool Dance - Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, YoshiHunter said:

Great work. I've been considering trying Hitfilm just to see how it works. How good is it?

As far as I tried it, it is pretty good. Not very intuitive but it does get the job done. Sad thing is that I have the premium version, the free version is very, VERY limited and you wouldn't want to use it. 

When exporting you can only have up to 35 secs of video and only a non-HD resolution is allowed. 

I was lucky that Karyu gifted me Hitfilm 3 because he didn't use it. 

7 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

As far as I tried it, it is pretty good. Not very intuitive but it does get the job done. Sad thing is that I have the premium version, the free version is very, VERY limited and you wouldn't want to use it. 

When exporting you can only have up to 35 secs of video and only a non-HD resolution is allowed. 

I have the free version and I can have 4K 60 fps and higher, also I can export hour long videos.

16 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

That limited!? I guess I will stick with Shotcut for now.

1 hour ago, YoshiHunter said:

That limited!? I guess I will stick with Shotcut for now.

I'm using an old version of Hitfilm, so I don't know if the newer free versions are as limited since Swift is pointing it out. 

I guess Shotcut is good too, but in this animation you can see some of the effects I added like the bloom and distortion to make it look prettier. I'll leave you on that, but you should probably research about it more on Google if you want. 

On 6/25/2018 at 6:39 PM, -StickyMations- said:

I'm using an old version of Hitfilm, so I don't know if the newer free versions are as limited since Swift is pointing it out. 

I guess Shotcut is good too, but in this animation you can see some of the effects I added like the bloom and distortion to make it look prettier. I'll leave you on that, but you should probably research about it more on Google if you want. 

oh you have no idea what hitfilm is capable of doing now ?. Also, have you been snorting drugs ??

Edited by JB Animations