Goodbye Season 2 Teaser Image "Coming Soon"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

SO! The series has kinda been put on hold, for various reasons. I just graduated and to even get to that point I had devoted my time to school so I have had no time to work on the show. However! Now that I am out, I need to get a job and go to college which is a lot of devotion towards my future but is also a blessing hidden right infront of me. I'll be going to college for animation and other stuff related so not only will I be devoted to going for a long term career for something that is related, but it will give me alot of practice for the future of my channel and other network profiles, and mainly the stories I hope to bring. I'll also be getting a new computer so I hope that helps with the show as well. But to let everyone know who is waiting, the next part to episode 1 is coming very soon, and I hope that the episodes after this will be well worth the wait, as after this part, the story will ramp up to 11. See you all soon.

K385muo.png

Edited by deedog2000