(Animation Join Us for a Bite)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello ok I think this will be a Long topic anyway I am making a animation for the first time and I am a new animator so I'm not that good I would like to do a Music video of the song Join us For a bite.  (YOU DO NOT GET PAID FOR THIS IS A FUN COLLAB PROJECT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO POST ON MY CHANNEL AND YOU CAN POST IT ON YOURS TOO)

(Jobs)

-Rigger (Try to be as experienced as possible)

-Scenery

-Animators ( Try to be experienced using Keyframes)

That's about it I your host will be trying to set up the animation and be animating as much as I can

Comment below your intrest on what you hope doing and I will PM you if it is available and what to work on 

Thankyou! -Your Host Craft-Inator

Edited by Craft inator
Not spelled correctly

1 hour ago, Craft inator said:

Hello ok I think this will be a Long topic anyway I am making a animation for the first time and I am a new animator so I'm not that good I would like to do a Music video of the song Join us For a bite.  (YOU DO NOT GET PAID FOR THIS IS A FUN COLLAB PROJECT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO POST ON MY CHANNEL AND YOU CAN POST IT ON YOURS TOO)

(Jobs)

-Rigger (Try to be as experienced as possible)

-Scenery

-Animators ( Try to be experienced using Keyframes)

That's about it I your host will be trying to set up the animation and be animating as much as I can

Comment below your intrest on what you hope doing and I will PM you if it is available and what to work on 

Thankyou! -Your Host Craft-Inator

You need to get better and more familiar with Mine-imator. And get rep.

3 minutes ago, Craft inator said:

Ok I'll get some more rep.

Get more rep by making high-quality wallpapers and animations and maybe some good rigs. Watch plenty of MI tutorials and get an understanding of what looks good and what looks bad. You'll get lots of support if you do that.

We're rooting for you!

Edited by Pootsy35