Random test movements

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, jakubg1 said:

Yes, I see the arm is clipping through the body. Also when the character turns in the beginning, I see the legs are sliding, I found it a bit weird and unnatural.

Yeah the arm clipping i just didn't care about because i was lazy, and the leg sliding is there because.. thats how you turn around, maybe not as much but i still keep my foot touching the ground when turning around.

10 minutes ago, Hozq said:

Yeah the arm clipping i just didn't care about because i was lazy, and the leg sliding is there because.. thats how you turn around, maybe not as much but i still keep my foot touching the ground when turning around.

Yes, but IRL when you turn, your foot touches the ground but remains almost stationary, for a second.

8 minutes ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Yes, but IRL when you turn, your foot touches the ground but remains almost stationary, for a second.

What do you mean? his foot is stationary in the beginning, until he turned so much that he had to make his leg turn with him