JSON Model Problem

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So i just wondering and i think that i will open some mod's model to mine imator and i use jurassic craft mod for example,when i import it it's nothing no model just nothing even when i import the texture,but when i import mrcrayfish mod model it work fine so...... what's the problem?????

I been having the same problem when trying to create a mob or a body part.Only Human,Cow and slime model works.The rest will not load and when you create a Creeper for example.the model won't be there,and all it says in the timelines is character or unknown body part.

Either my mine-imator bug or there's a bug with the models.

5 minutes ago, BonkJobBot said:

I been having the same problem when trying to create a mob or a body part.Only Human,Cow and slime model works.The rest will not load and when you create a Creeper for example.the model won't be there,and all it says in the timelines is character or unknown body part.

Either my mine-imator bug or there's a bug with the models.

Is it on modelbench or you upload your model? and i found my issue it's because using other model maker not these model maker: ModelBench,MrCrayFish Model Maker,Cubic Block?(i forget the name)

2 hours ago, Minealif said:

Is it on modelbench or you upload your model? and i found my issue it's because using other model maker not these model maker: ModelBench,MrCrayFish Model Maker,Cubic Block?(i forget the name)

For me it's the Character creator thing,none of the models (but Human,Cow,Slime) will load.