Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

OMG,I FINALLY GOT THIS THING DONE!!!!

Uhhhhh,,,,
Sorry about that.

Moving on...

My First of Many Trailers for the episodes in my series, note that not everything in the animations is going to look like the final version and is subject to render.

(Also I messed up the date at the end, it's supposed to say 6/22/2018 not 2019)

Spoiler

Questions and Answers:

"OMG This is such a Reality Ripoff" "You're just ripping off reality" "You probably want to be like CaZaKoJa"

For those of who are going to say this, let me tell you that the reason I chose CaZaKoJa for the Prologue is because without the start of his MGB Central and his Reality Series I would have not have created my character and possibly not have made the friends I do now because of him. This is more or less a tribute then a straight ripoff. And plus, the  storyline besides being in the flatlands has no connection to anything with Reality besides having James. No crushes, breakups or possessions of any kinds.

"Why chose flatland's and the trees instead of actual scenery?"

James/ATI in Reality has a ability to make his dreams come to life, In the animation a scenario that is part of the plot occurs for him to become unconscious. Through monitoring his brain activity someone can go inside his brain and wake him up from the inside of his dream by almost any method by winning against James/ATI or losing and having him do it himself.

With that,from information I have found on the old MGB Central James can only summon the 3 ATI forms into the flatlands. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

"When do you think the next part is going to be?"

Hard to tell, I have to figure out some more plot elements and such and to figure out different aspects of the series.

I hope that answers most questions, I hope you enjoy.

Also thanks to @WillesFilmz for helping with After Effects editing for me!!

Fun fact: I've been planning on doing this animation for a few years now since 2015, and I finally got the courage and the skill to actually animate this.