New Part in Mine-imator Creations List

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So you know the part on the homepage where it says Mine-imator creations and you can go to wallpapers and animations and such? Well I think there should be a new part to it called Speed Arts, because a big part of my channel is speed arts and I would like a place to put them.

Please add this.

1 hour ago, Pootsy35 said:

Because “art” would either be wallpapers or off topic art which is already a thing. There’s no point in having that.

Like this topic? I don't see why speed arts = arts and can continue to be in the same section. If you are going to add a section for every individual art type or creation then you'll end up with Deviant Art.

23 hours ago, KrisFirebolt said:

Like this topic? I don't see why speed arts = arts and can continue to be in the same section. If you are going to add a section for every individual art type or creation then you'll end up with Deviant Art.

I don't even know what you're talking about now. All I'm wanting is a simple section to put my speed arts in.

On 6/21/2018 at 5:47 AM, Pootsy35 said:

I don't even know what you're talking about now. All I'm wanting is a simple section to put my speed arts in.

There is the Art section, or the video section, even the off-topic section.

10 hours ago, Patrick said:

Just post the speed art along with the wallpaper.

The thing is... it’s not a wallpaper. I’m making a rig. And remember, I can’t post it in rigs, because it needs a download link, and I’m not setting up a download yet.