Parkour Collab Entry (Hosted by SharpWind) - MobKiller's Entry

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Everyone!! (Random Guy in Audience: "Hi!")

Just a small parkour collab entry, I couldn't find any appropriate music to fit the theme in my opinion (If anyone knows a song I could possibly add, please let me know.)

I got Honorable Mentions in the collab by the fact during the start of the running sequence before the first jump (Around 15 seconds into the video) I had a foot slide, and in my opinion I didn't add enough anticipation to the start as I wanted to, like my OC went from 0 to 100 real fast. (Not to mention I made this in 1-2 days before the actual due date, kinda shocked myself on how it came out too)
And, If anyone is curious about the scenery and the inspiration of my entry I did base it off of one of SKIBBZ's animations (It's unlisted at the moment and I'm not sure if I want to show the link just in case I get in trouble with him for it)

So here, is my entry:

Spoiler

And here is also THE LINK to the collab by @SharpWind (I personally loved some of the entries in it) 

Have a nice day or night.

Edited by MobKiller Animations
Fixed Collab Link