Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I can't look at it

I see... you... tried... but you can never use linear animation for natural movement. Never.

Also, the body movements are very unnatural. Try looking at a person walking for reference. 

Spoiler

Edited by Pootsy35

2 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

I can't look at it

I see... you... tried... but you can never use linear animation. Never.

Also, the body movements are very unnatural. Try looking at a person walking for reference. 

Hide contents

Also the arms were pretty straight, even I always bend the arms when I make someone walk because its natural.

4 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

I see... you... tried... but you can never use linear animation. Never.

But, you see, linear can come in handy. So, you see that an animation where a minecart collides, it won't slow down because of any weird AI in a minecart(unless that's what you're going for) like Minecraft, it will just crash, presuming there is no friction, such as sliding on ice, where the friction is so low, you can't really see the difference. You'll also notice that linear can come in handy when something fades out, you can't really see it suddenly stopping at 0% alpha (you can't see it at all), and can be used to make constant movement.

8 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

But, you see, linear can come in handy. So, you see that an animation where a minecart collides, it won't slow down because of any weird AI in a minecart(unless that's what you're going for) like Minecraft, it will just crash, presuming there is no friction, such as sliding on ice, where the friction is so low, you can't really see the difference. You'll also notice that linear can come in handy when something fades out, you can't really see it suddenly stopping at 0% alpha (you can't see it at all), and can be used to make constant movement.

I use linear in those situations but it’s bad for natural movement because... it’s not natural.

15 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

I can't look at it

I see... you... tried... but you can never use linear animation for natural movement. Never.

Reveal hidden contents

meh Pootsy. Also i was in *fast mode* cuz I didn't know what to do so yeah, i decided to give my walk cycle ?