I Made a Render I Guess (Half posted this to show off the bookshelves)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I was working on a request for someone on another forum (like I talked about in my last post) and they wanted me to make a render of them playing something on their phone in a living room with an Azelf (Pokemon) next to them. I started this, but it was more complicated to make an Azelf than I thought and I'm bad at pixel art. I decided that I didn't want to spend tons of time on a render that might not even look that great and get behind on other requests that might come in, so I told them that I was most likely not going to do it. Aaaaaannnddd I messed up by deleting everything in the scene for another render using the same scenery and forgetting to save it as a copy. If anyone cares, here's the wallpaper without Azelf. Also, the bookshelves in the background are done by me.

Imgur is over capacity!

Sorry! We're busy running around with our hair on fire because Imgur is over capacity! This can happen when the site is under a very heavy load, or while we're doing maintenance. 

Please 
try again in a few minutes.

5 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Imgur is over capacity!

Sorry! We're busy running around with our hair on fire because Imgur is over capacity! This can happen when the site is under a very heavy load, or while we're doing maintenance. 

Please 
try again in a few minutes.

What? It's fine now. I was asleep when you posted this BTW.