Fireflies [2k Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

"You would not believe your eyes, if 10 million fireflies lit up the world as i fell asleep."

In all honesty, the way you edit the wallpapers is one of the best things I've seen. It just brings in pure excitement and joy to just see such dedication being brought to a wallpaper from a simple game like this.

Also, It makes me want to learn more of Photoshop when I go back into my college semester.

P.S. Sorry for the song reference. Just came to mind ?

What Version of M.I you used for this wallpaper? I noticed that its your SFR rig v.5 but the fingers have sharp bending, In the latest M.I it does not have sharp bending as an option anymore ( I may be wrong )

On Ontopic: Great job! This is a wonderful and astonishing masterpiece I've ever seen, great work Skibbz! 

56 minutes ago, _BlueAsyl said:

What Version of M.I you used for this wallpaper? I noticed that its your SFR rig v.5 but the fingers have sharp bending, In the latest M.I it does not have sharp bending as an option anymore ( I may be wrong )

If I remember correctly they added a checkbox in the settings to turn off pinch, but it can break other things. I don't know if that has anything to do with sharp bending though.

6 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

OH MY FREAKING HECK HOW

k50llFd.gif  ...And lots of Photoshop

5 hours ago, _BlueAsyl said:

What Version of M.I you used for this wallpaper?

On Ontopic: Great job! This is a wonderful and astonishing masterpiece I've ever seen, great work Skibbz! 

I used Mine-imator 1.1.4 to make this wallpaper. Also thank you kindly, glad you liked it.

20 hours ago, MobKiller Animations said:

In all honesty, the way you edit the wallpapers is one of the best things I've seen. It just brings in pure excitement and joy to just see such dedication being brought to a wallpaper from a simple game like this.

Why thank you. Listening to the music I post in the topic(s) sometimes is stuff I like to listen to while making these so they heavily inspire me to get the feel and emotion I'm looking for.