The Final Top 10 Mine-imator Animators (Nominations)

AV6Nqcu.gif

That's right, folks, I am going to make another Top 10 Mine-imator Animators video (due to extremely popular demand)! However, I will make sure that this is the very last list that I will be making. I want this to be explosive; I want people to go, "Wow! That was really inspirational! I think I'll make an animation a day now!" - NubblyBoiMCxx

Make sure to read the content below for more information!

How would this list be different?

Spoiler

But for real, I want this list to be kinda large in its scope. Instead of having my lovely father narrate the script by himself, I actually wanna have two narrators discuss each contestant with a moderate level of analysis (while squeezing a bit of comedy if possible). Perhaps one narrator can be very analytical while the other can display a large amount of sass or personality. Even though creating/writing characters is an absolute nightmare for me, I still think I can be done granted I put a lot of work into it. (Not to mention including analyses within every dialogue.)

Visually, I would animate the two narrators portrayed as Minecraft characters; intercutting between them and the clips created by the contestant himself. However, for obvious reasons, the contestants' animations would have significantly more screen-time than the two narrators. This would done to provide a clearer idea of the animators' capabilities, and especially to reduce the number of frames that I would have to animate of the two narrators. Overall, I would primarily avoid giving the narrators a lot of screen-time to improve the speed of the production.

Nominations would work the same way as it did previously. I would publicize the upcoming list on the forums asking for nominations, and would select the legitimate animators versus the illegitimate ones. Additionally, I would create a promotional video on my YouTube channel encouraging people to nominate their beloved animators on the forums. The only difference is that nominees are required to have uploaded an animation in the last 10 months. This is mainly to encourage new animators and bring new faces to the list.

How do I vote for people?
Voting for your favorite animator is easy! Simply name two animators of your choice, provide a link to their channel, and voila! I will add them to the roster and the judges and I will determine which animators are the best! The rules are as follows:

Rules (READ BEFORE POSTING):
       1.  You may nominate a maximum of two animators.
       2.  You may ask others to nominate you, but you cannot nominate yourself.
       3.  Must provide URL of nominee's YouTube channel.
       4.  Nominees must have an animation that exceeds 60 seconds.
       5.  Nominees must have posted an animation in the last 10 months.

Other:

Spoiler
  • I will no longer be accepting nominations when I see fit. Preferably 50 nominations.
  • Animations created after June 30th 2018 will not be judged.
  • Hosting a collaboration will not affect host's results.
  • This topic will be referred to on my YouTube channel shortly.

Aside from potential nominations, I would like to ask for your opinions on this. At the end of the day, this video probably won't gain as much as the other lists. But I feel like I wanna make a video that I'm proud of. I would appreciate any thoughts, opinions, or criticisms. Cheers.

EDIT: No longer accepting nominations.

Edited by Heavenira

2 minutes ago, Tysteria said:

@Heavenira Questions! Will there be the same people that won in the previous Top tens????

Anyone that fits the requirements and has been nominated will have a chance of making it onto the list. As of now, nobody from the previous list has been nominated.

19 minutes ago, MobKiller Animations said:

@Heavenira Quick Question, why only 10 months and not a year? 
Still working on my nominees and I just wanted to ask this question.

I figured that 6 months would be too short and 12 months would be too long. I settled on 10 months; overall seems fair to me.

I'd like to nominate 
Trashy Animations

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3T3vjGOe8JZ8GuV3OXC-w

(also friendly reminder heavenira i've opted out of being nominated for these to free up some space for newcomers)

Edited by The Tan James

20 minutes ago, The Tan James said:

I'd like to nominate 
Trashy Animations

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3T3vjGOe8JZ8GuV3OXC-w

(also friendly reminder heavenira i've opted out of being nominated for these to free up some space for newcomers)

Now that's a true hero, having others chances before his own. I wish I was I be like that someday.