Don't Kill me? First Mine-Imator Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys this is my very first post? I don't know how to feel about this it is not a long animation (1 second) but I thought I'd share it with you I'm hoping to grow as an animator and make way longer things along the way so "Please don't kill me" I need Constructive Critics. This is not the final animation but I Thought to show a preview enjoy!

-Chestplate and Sword were Originals made by me.

Areas of Improvement: Flip the bow. Use some more transitions. Add some scenery. Take this as constructive criticism and as help, not just random bad words to hate you. Why not try to use the 3 pulling frames for the bow, and then making an arrow Special Block appear after the next frame(Although I never use my own advice in my creations)

Edited by MasterArcher12

1 minute ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Areas of Improvement: Flip the bow. Use some more transitions. Add some scenery. Take this as constructive criticism and as help, not just random bad words to hate you. (Although I never use my own advice in my creations)

Ok thankyou let me go edit now

9 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

This is your first?! I mean it’s pretty gud

Thankyou

I tried to do some more lighting suggested by @ThatGuyBrian and tried some more scenery said by @MasterArcher12, I hope this is a bit better enjoy!

( I'm trying to do the best I can thank you all for your suggestions!)

(Could not flip the bow Sorry, House was an import from Mojang)

Edited by Craft inator
Video was not showing.

This is a test for my first time using audio so the walk sound might not be the best I was also testing a different way I Usually  do for a walking cycle so here's a short 2nd animation..

I also but the video in a link format this time in case you might want to comment so Cunstructive Cristics appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ll8ewb6pS0&feature=youtu.be

This is pretty good for your first animation. Remove the watermark, you don’t have to donate and it’s not that hard. It would improve you animation by a lot. Also, don’t put your name in the middle of the scenery, it just looks wierd. Try repainting the watermark to your own logo. Try putting more scenery, and moving the camera closer to the animation. Don’t use linear (unless your like @KooReungand making good parkour is hard with other transitions). For arrows soaring up and down, I recommend ease out then ease in, both quadratic. Just mess around with the transitions for a while, it’ll help. Try putting more lighting in the scene so people can see. Overall, it’s a pretty good test animation. Since I assume your new, mess around with the tricks and tabs in mine imator for a while. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions, and look at speed animating videos on mine imator to see how other people do.

this was written on my phone, and my fingers r ded now bye

3 hours ago, DatCoalDuck said:

This is pretty good for your first animation. Remove the watermark, you don’t have to donate and it’s not that hard. It would improve you animation by a lot. Also, don’t put your name in the middle of the scenery, it just looks wierd. Try repainting the watermark to your own logo. Try putting more scenery, and moving the camera closer to the animation. Don’t use linear (unless your like @KooReungand making good parkour is hard with other transitions). For arrows soaring up and down, I recommend ease out then ease in, both quadratic. Just mess around with the transitions for a while, it’ll help. Try putting more lighting in the scene so people can see. Overall, it’s a pretty good test animation. Since I assume your new, mess around with the tricks and tabs in mine imator for a while. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions, and look at speed animating videos on mine imator to see how other people do.

this was written on my phone, and my fingers r ded now bye

Thankyou I will try to do this this was posted a few days ago and I've improved a lot I am a new person to animating and to the forms unfortunately I am very busy making a fad animation and rig so I wont be able to get to this asap but I'll try the advice thankyou!