A car model on request

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Some of the examples of things made so far look pretty poor compared to the reference images users have supplied. I know there are other people who can do better.
Are you allowing any time and practice and patience or are you just planning on rushing them out just all willy nilly?

Edited by KrisFirebolt

On 6/17/2018 at 9:41 PM, Mineshaft Animation said:

Mineshaft Animation

Your car model is ready.
Pay attention to the rear lights.

gp84Aa1.png

I invite you to download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VE2OYq91brptwRoBXs63MCqY4TMnnIeN/view?usp=sharing

On 7/9/2018 at 5:40 PM, Dawid24M said:

gp84Aa1.png

Aside from the missing door mirrors, this is one of the only good models made in this topic so far. Everything is proportionate and detailed, at least from what I can see in the image. I hope to see more vehicles like this one, because they look like they were worth the time to make it. I understand not every car model will look this good, but that is where the practice comes from. Keep going, but do make sure you end up with something both you and the requester can be happy with. :)

On 7/31/2018 at 12:34 AM, 9redwoods said:

Ooh curvy

lmao ? 

but seriously, how could that be done? Maybe if you use a schematic, but that kinda seems impossible in modelbench.

I made a Bugatti Veyron once. Curves are possible if you allow enough smaller blocks to form the appropriate shape, or create custom textures to give the proper illusion.