Character Intro | Glitch, the living break in the system

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 minutes ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

lmfao if she's that much of a bug just open up the project in visual studio and look at the debug logs, if all else fails just stick a massive magnet on your hard drive or vacuum your motherboard

that's the thing. you can't get rid of her. her code can't be removed or fixed, she'll travel from one computer to another, she'll always find a way to be there. watching you.

2 minutes ago, EnderHamner said:

that's the thing. you can't get rid of her. her code can't be removed or fixed, she'll travel from one computer to another, she'll always find a way to be there. watching you.

that's not how the force works

2 minutes ago, EnderHamner said:

she doesn't obey the rules. she's a glitch. she's not supposed to follow how things work.

bruv a glitch doesn't mean you can't break the laws of physics irl, if you wipe a hard drive then that data shall cease to exist. if you create an electrostatic discharge on a motherboard with a vacuum cleaner, that motherboard is fried and the data on that will cease to exist

despacito: 1 - gangnam style: 0

15 minutes ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

bruv a glitch doesn't mean you can't break the laws of physics irl, if you wipe a hard drive then that data shall cease to exist. if you create an electrostatic discharge on a motherboard with a vacuum cleaner, that motherboard is fried and the data on that will cease to exist

despacito: 1 - gangnam style: 0

but in the world she's in, that world is the real world. the animations she's in ignore that it's minecraft, and treat it as if it's real life.

Just now, EnderHamner said:

but in the world she's in, that world is the real world. the animations she's in ignore that it's minecraft, and treat it as if it's real life.

if i treat it as if it's real life then it still doesn't make sense because it defies practically every law of physics and electrical engineering

Just now, ThatGuyBrian said:

if i treat it as if it's real life then it still doesn't make sense because it defies practically every law of physics and electrical engineering

exactly. she's a glitch. she falls under no rules of anything.

exactly. she's a glitch. she falls under no rules of anything.

a glitch would still imply that you're able to fix it, it's not a supernatural entity or something like that, the laws of physics still do apply here

19 minutes ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

a glitch would still imply that you're able to fix it, it's not a supernatural entity or something like that, the laws of physics still do apply here

in the context of the world she's in, she's a break in the universe.

12 minutes ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

then both of your initial defensive points have been negated, despacito: 2 - gangnam style: 0

it's very hard to explain. my points still stand, some of them were not explained in the context of the world however.

Just give your pc a wash and you'll surely get rid of her.

Oh and before you say anything about transferring to other computers, just turn off the darned internet.

Alternative solution:

Just reinstall your OS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Skjold said:

Just give your pc a wash and you'll surely get rid of her.

Oh and before you say anything about transferring to other computers, just turn off the darned internet.

Alternative solution:

Just reinstall your OS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

in the context of the animation i'm using her in, she's a glitch in real life. there's no PC to wash.

7 minutes ago, EnderHamner said:

to stay alive in a hostile world

So her only motive is self preservation due to her nature as a "glitch" in reality (or as im going to call her an anomaly) and how she is either feared or hated.

two questions.

1. can you give me an example of what she can do with her abilities?

2. assuming this is taking place in our current time, who would be most likely to go after her.

Edited by keyblade master lego_man

Just now, keyblade master lego_man said:

So her only motive is self preservation due to her nature as a "glitch" in reality (or as im going to call her an anomaly) and how she is either feared or hated.

two questions.

1. can you give me an example of what she can do with her abilities?

2. assuming this is taking place in our current time, who would be most likely to go after her.

1. teleport by glitching herself into a different location

2. people hunting her down

and as for her personality, for my characters i let it develop naturally

2. people hunting her down

Are we talking about the US army here? and evil organization? Something like the SCP foundation? Or is it more like she is viewed as an enemy to the rest of the world?