Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So here is just a small test I did today, any feedback is appreciated (And the Wilhelm scream was needed in my personal opinion).

The scenery was made by @WitherCube for his old Survival Fight Collab and the Bow and Arrow Rig was made by @AnxiousCynic

(I ain't claiming the scenery and bow rig as my own)

Video is in the Spoiler:

Spoiler

Hope you are having a nice day and thanks for viewing.

20 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Hmmm. From 0:04 to 0:07 water is clearly viable below him, yet he still dies of falling?

I forgot to show the whole scenery in the animation, but he is standing above a waterfall. So, the wood broke and he fell down the waterfall without hitting the water and he hit a rock on the bottom.

Thank you for the imput btw!

1 minute ago, -StickyMations- said:

That's pretty awesome actually, haven't seen an animation of yours in a long time. The character movements are very well done, but that camera movement is very blocky. 

I often use folders to avoid that. 

I don't know why I didn't do that originally with this test. My method Involves 2 camera, one parented onto one another. So, I have 1 for movement and the rest for fade in and outs and depth of field work.

Edited by MobKiller Animations
More Feedback to Comment

6 minutes ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

This... This is not a test dude... This is a short animation I may say ,also, the movements are really good!

Honestly, I loved how good the movements turned out as well. And in how the small the time frame was to make it. 
Thanks for the Comment btw ;)

3 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

In seconds 0:06.

At that moment when he brings out the sword to unsplash the creeper; I think there should be at least a small moment of time to anticipate before he performs the upper slash move.

Just a small improvement L:

That was I believe the hardest part to do in the animation was (this and the spin attack), if my character took his time pieces of him would be all over the place and I had to find a way to throw the bow away as well.

But, I get exactly what you mean by that.