Slime's Inventory Rig V.1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 6/12/2018 at 5:13 AM, miners_home said:

how the heck you do this

SUPER

On 6/12/2018 at 5:00 PM, Swift said:

This is actually really cool! 

darn rep limit

On 6/12/2018 at 5:31 PM, SadCreeperGamer-YT | Jay said:

Looks like VR almost. I approve 

On 6/13/2018 at 12:35 PM, RoboCreep11 said:

Nice

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Thebloxpro said:

How did you make this beautiful hotbar?!

It took 9 hours, and as for making it, textures sheets, where i cropped stuff to make into the pieces of this rig. But thanks fro asking!

15 hours ago, Slime said:

It took 9 hours, and as for making it, textures sheets, where i cropped stuff to make into the pieces of this rig. But thanks fro asking!

Just for the hotbar? thats long..

Spoiler

tbh i pretty much just reacreated the hotbar in like 10 - 15 minutes...

• Spoiler

img%5D

Edited by Jake_28

3 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

Just for the hotbar? thats long..

Reveal hidden contents

tbh i pretty much just reacreated the hotbar in like 10 - 15 minutes...

•   Reveal hidden contents

img%5D

Yeah, that does seem long, but i had to take the time to add a separate item and block to each slot, plus adjust custom rotation on everything, and organize it for ease of use, time just kinda slipped away from me. But it really isn't too hard to make, it just took me awhile because of the small things that needed added and the tweaks i needed to make.

Just now, Slime said:

Yeah, that does seem long, but i had to take the time to add a separate item and block to each slot, plus adjust custom rotation on everything, and organize it for ease of use, time just kinda slipped away from me. But it really isn't too hard to make, it just took me awhile because of the small things that needed added and the tweaks i needed to make.

Oh. (Completely forgot about that)

srry

On 6/15/2018 at 2:32 PM, Slime said:

Can't you just texture a sphere with a hotbar?

On 6/16/2018 at 12:40 PM, Slime said:

1 minute ago, 9redwoods said:

Can't you just texture a sphere with a hotbar?