Jadturentale

What's the point of Modelbench...

Recommended Posts

When you can just rig everything in Mine Imator and can also use shapes other than cubes?

 

Response:

It makes groups of items without using big schematics, also allows people to make good models.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The point of model bench is that and much more, the main point of model bench is to make minecraft like models, it works insanely good for that reason. Also it is very easy to learn. 

Also 3 topics in a row is a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was(initially) made to help David and I make the models Mine-imator uses in the program much easier to make when 1.1.0 was going to have all resources made externally and dynamic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

huh, so you can create 6 types of bending of the body of a character?

 

 

Well let’s say you have a model with a long arm. You can make bending look good on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

huh, so you can create 6 types of bending of the body of a character?

 

 

ik but its hard

21 hours ago, Nimi said:

It was(initially) made to help David and I make the models Mine-imator uses in the program much easier to make when 1.1.0 was going to have all resources made externally and dynamic.

ok

 

21 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

Also bending

ik

 

21 hours ago, Swift said:

The point of model bench is that and much more, the main point of model bench is to make minecraft like models, it works insanely good for that reason. Also it is very easy to learn. 

Also 3 topics in a row is a lot.

ik but its hard to learn for me (#NoUVMaps4Me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jadturentale said:

ik but its hard

ok

 

ik

 

ik but its hard to learn for me (#NoUVMaps4Me)

It’s not hard...

maybe you just can’t make textures?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

Maybe mine imator will look like other programs with special bending 7u7

it already looks like it

2 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

It’s not hard...

maybe you just can’t make textures?

I can, but UV mapping is a headache to use with ModelBench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jadturentale said:

it already looks like it

I can, but UV mapping is a headache to use with ModelBench.

*drags square*

*makes best model ever but says it’s to hard*

whats hard about dragging a square /:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jake_28 said:

*drags square*

*makes best model ever but says it’s to hard*

whats hard about dragging a square /:

For me, there's not even a UV square dragging thing. Just the texture showing up, and nothing else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Jadturentale said:

For me, there's not even a UV square dragging thing. Just the texture showing up, and nothing else.

well first your have to click the shape, not the part while the editor is open then you just have to find the square. it will have white corners you can drag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jake_28 said:

well first your have to click the shape, not the part while the editor is open then you just have to find the square. it will have white corners you can drag

I know, but the section select thing dosent show up for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jadturentale said:

Im talking about that blue thing where is the "Top Bottom Right Front Left Back". Dosen't appear for me.

You have to select the shape not part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Jadturentale said:

I know, i select the shape but that does not appear.

And you clicked the UV button right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jadturentale said:

Im talking about that blue thing where is the "Top Bottom Right Front Left Back". Dosen't appear for me.

Same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CaptainClipy said:

You can't expect everything to be easy. Animation is a difficult art form. (Unless you're futuristic hub)

ik but the UV thing is broken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jadturentale said:

ik but for me ONLY its broken alot

For a while I couldn't even add a part without the whole program crashing. Just be grateful and be patient as the developers continue to update and improve the program.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.