Mechanical Shark

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

There are sharks. But why not a mechanical shark?

IP05G9X.png

(it looks bland in the editor,but dont worry, you can add facial expressions and move the parts of the mechanical shark.)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zpdxg1as4ga1ijg/Mechanical Shark.mimodel

Took hours to make. 

9 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

Eugh, took hours to make something that looks nothing like a shark, or mechanical?

uu85Nba.jpg

Dude, it's beacause it's made out of cubes. Geez, there's no spheres in ModelBench.

(and also beacause you did not try it out)

15 hours ago, Jadturentale said:

cause its a model and not a rig plus the UV mapper works real wierd

7 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

Even from the picture you showed I can see some problems. The dorsal fin on yours isn't pointed enough and is too long compared to a normal shark. Even it were a robo-shark it'll see have a proper dorsal fin for stability. There's also no gills (though that's not that much of a problem here.) and the texturing is very... solid, no texture shading, nothing according to the pic.

Item sheets can crash Modelbench when doing certain things like adding a bend in a certain way that requires a cube texture not a 3D item.

Me: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

15 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

Even from the picture you showed I can see some problems. The dorsal fin on yours isn't pointed enough and is too long compared to a normal shark. Even it were a robo-shark it'll see have a proper dorsal fin for stability. There's also no gills (though that's not that much of a problem here.) and the texturing is very... solid, no texture shading, nothing according to the pic.

Item sheets can crash Modelbench when doing certain things like adding a bend in a certain way that requires a cube texture not a 3D item.

ikr im just a starter on ModelBench, plus texturing is broken for me