Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Everyone, It Is I, Swift Drew, Here To Provide You An Updated Rig That I, Myself, Have Created! This is an updated and organized rig of the last one that I did, but was only for my character, Now its been updated for everyone to use on their model. The rig consist of:

• Fully Functional Eyes!
  • Fully Functional Eyebrows!
  • Everything Has Been Organised From Last Time!
  • And A Mouth That You Can Move Around!

If you are in anyway going to use this for public showing, please credit me!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dy6xwl0u7nenb46/FaceRigV2.zip

AewENvt.png

rLOFkxU.png

B3C1tUx.png

1iseQS8.png

Hope you all enjoy my rig!

Edited by SwiftDrew16

On 6/9/2018 at 8:45 PM, OzFalcon said:

Question: What makes this face rig stand out from the millions of others?

Well, I don't want it to blow up or anything, nor have I stated that it will stand out, but I only made it for others to perhaps use it. Also it's an update from the last rig I did, in which I said I would make it so that everyone can use the rig, and not just for my character. I felt the last rig was very unorganized, so I update it and put everything in place!

On 6/9/2018 at 4:44 PM, Slime said:

Could you add pictues of other expressionns? thats the same thing from 2 diffrent angles.

Sure thing!

Edited by SwiftDrew16

On 6/13/2018 at 7:40 AM, Dlljs said:

How do you get this rig to work/texture?

Just spawn it in, and parent the rig to the head of your character.
First, if you want the eyes to work, you have to make a copy of your skin, either go into paint 3d or any other painting software, open the copied skin, and delete the eyes, once that is done, go into Mine-imator, and create the character using the copied skin, and parent the rig to the head, boom there you go! 

Edited by SwiftDrew16