Sign in to follow this  
Minealif

Update you want in Minecraft

Hi guys i have a question for you..... have you ever wonder to have thing you want in minecraft like More animals,Dragons,Villager that have ARM (:V) ,or more!! So in this post i want you guys to says what update that you guys really want in minecraft!!

I want an update that would add more redstone stuff, optimize it even more, and the rendering engine getting an upgrade to a newer version of OpenGl.

Here's a list

Spoiler

Orceanus Orca, Also Known as Killer Whale

• Spawn: Ice Bergs
  • Health: 40.5 - 30 Hearts
  • Damage:
    Easy: 5 Hearts (10 on Charge Attack)
    Normal: 10.5 Hearts ( 25.5 on Charge Attack)
    Hard: 35.5 (45 on Charge Attack)
  • Charge Attack: It stays in the water for a short period of time, then jumps out of the surface and deal damage to players. When charging, the Orca makes Bubble particle around it
  • Can be tamed using fishes, Ride-able with a special saddle
  • Swim in a school up to 5 - 8 Individual
Spoiler

Sailboat

• Can be crafted by using:
    2 Sails (Recipe)
    A normal Boat
  • Speed: Depend on the wind Speed/Strength (Wind Strength over 40 can flip the boat. The further you sail out from land, the stronger the wind)

That's all

I want a new sense of adventure. More biomes, another dimension, more underwater content, and more dungeons and structures. I would also like if all major content that has no use is removed from the game. Alpacas, Endermites, Polar Bears, and the horrible new combat system must go. Sometimes useless content is good, like dying armor because it's not a big part of the game, but when you add in a new mob that has no use whatsoever other than to just be there I have a problem with that.

By the way what are you planning to do with this information? Just curious.

Edited by Ninja Dino

On 7/12/2018 at 11:49 AM, 9redwoods said:

I want an update where you will learn English.

Thx

On 7/12/2018 at 9:23 AM, Ninja Dino said:

I want a new sense of adventure. More biomes, another dimension, more underwater content, and more dungeons and structures. I would also like if all major content that has no use is removed from the game. Alpacas, Endermites, Polar Bears, and the horrible new combat system must go. Sometimes useless content is good, like dying armor because it's not a big part of the game, but when you add in a new mob that has no use whatsoever other than to just be there I have a problem with that.

By the way what are you planning to do with this information? Just curious.

Nothing