Paying for you to make me Mineimator videos :)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

48 minutes ago, Economy said:

Hello friends,

I'm to lazy to make videos and I need some made. If you want to make me mineimator videos, I will pay you very nicely.

If interested let me know. I will shout you out in my videos.

Woah, woah, woah. Your going to pay someone to let you use their work for your own gain? Hell no.

4 minutes ago, Voxy said:

That's... uh... That's how commissioned work works...?

I thought Commisions are where an artist, or in this case, an animator asks for suggestions from other people for him to make. I wouldnt really call this a commision. This would be someone asking an animator to make him videos and other stuff for him to post and profit from.

4 minutes ago, Slime said:

I thought Commisions are where an artist, or in this case, an animator asks for suggestions from other people for him to make. I wouldnt really call this a commision. This would be someone asking an animator to make him videos and other stuff for him to post and profit from.

Unless you don't value your work very much or you feel generous, you'd usually ask for money for a commission. ?

I guess the idea is to work as a freelance animator for this guy? I don't see what's wrong with that. (Unless he's shady and is willing to give you a ridiculously low sum of money... or no money at all.)

Edited by Voxy

Just now, Voxy said:

Unless you don't value your work very much or you feel generous, you'd usually ask for money for a commission. ?

That would be the case, if it were a true commission, he would make the work based off our suggestions, and ask to be paid for doing it.
But being a freelance animator does make sense. But you have to think, is he really going to pay us? Or is he going to scam us out of our work with no pay?
You cant trust his word. If SKIBBZ did this, people would do it because he is trustable. This guy has no rep, so we cant trust him. Sorry, im getting off topic.

3 hours ago, Skjold said:

We still need to know who you are, why we should care about you, and what should be animated.

Technically we don't. Think about freelancers. I'll use Momobeda for the heck of it. He makes art for people for around $60-100 USD but he doesn't know much about his commissioners at all. All he usually gets is a ref sheet and a description of what they want it to look like and that's it.