Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

43 minutes ago, The Tan James said:

I've struggled with many movements throughout my animation career. but i have NEVER struggled more with TURNING AROUND.

this has given me hope. have an upvote

Well it isn’t easy I’ll tell u that lol try the reference and see how i did it lol

25 minutes ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

turn around bright eyes

What how?

6 minutes ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

Oh shet

49 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Novices tend to give their Characters swinging noodle arms to up their s m o o t h factor. I would do something about that.

Nah I like it

5 hours ago, The Tan James said:

I've struggled with many movements throughout my animation career. but i have NEVER struggled more with TURNING AROUND.

this has given me hope. have an upvote

Lol I’ve noticed a lot of ur REALITY concept fights are straight at each other. If they turn, they r flying, or being thrown. I have the same issue :P

44 minutes ago, DatCoalDuck said:

Lol I’ve noticed a lot of ur REALITY concept fights are straight at each other. If they turn, they r flying, or being thrown. I have the same issue :P

That's actually exactly why I keep them straight line fights. Because I can't do turning animations even if my life relied on it.

3 minutes ago, The Tan James said:

That's actually exactly why I keep them straight line fights. Because I can't do turning animations even if my life relied on it.

Same story here ?

2 hours ago, Twotorule said:

I'm doing an animation right now that involves turning and I know I'm not going be be able to animate the legs.  I decided just to not animate the legs and hide them.

That’s okay, but make sure the turning animation looks natural,

On 12/2/2018 at 7:41 AM, ThiefPlayz735 said:

Great job,But I would make it a bit faster for certain animations. (More than likely there is a way to make it do that and look more natural,And I don't know it...)

Hmmmmmmm, that may work, but turning animations are very difficult to make and make it natural at the same time