Hozq's Pixel Eyes model v2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This model contains eyes only. It keeps the minecraft feel by taking the eye texture from the skin and using it to make movable eyes. 

Thanks to  @Rapke for helping me with some of the editing. 

Video

Download VVV

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3bjsmhj32z7znn/Hozq's Pixel Face Model v2.zip?dl=0

Have fun!

Edited by Hozq

What i'm wondering is how you did the blinking... like if your reusing textures around the eyes, skins with shading will look terrible.... then again.. my skin doesn't have very much shading i might give it a try.

Just now, Jake_28 said:

What i'm wondering is how you did the blinking... like if your reusing textures around the eyes, skins with shading will look terrible.... then again.. my skin doesn't have very much shading i might give it a try.

It takes the texture from in between the eyes

Edited by Hozq

Just now, Hozq said:

It takes the texture from the middle of the eyes

(that makes no sense...)

I don't understand...

like if it used textures from the middle of the eyes, wouldn't it make the eyelids white or blue or whatever?

Just now, Jake_28 said:

(that makes no sense...)

I don't understand...

like if it used textures from the middle of the eyes, wouldn't it make the eyelids white or blue or whatever?

I changed the post to "in between the eyes" I noticed that i wrote that wrong

Just now, Jake_28 said:

nvm ill just download it and look for myself.

lol sorry for any confusion https://gyazo.com/43a5cf1d37747cfbae512a33eb2b24cb

Just now, RandomJeremy said:

can u just use instant keyframe for the eyelid? ',:v

https://gyazo.com/2e96c2ebe699fd2c24b9499aa56bc367

The model friggin bugs out when I try to load in a normal steve skin that came with it using the "Low Eyes" version. 

Gives me this monstrosity.

bj5fFU4.png

Fix pls or tell me how to fix.

On 7/2/2018 at 3:50 AM, jailrush said:

The model friggin bugs out when I try to load in a normal steve skin that came with it using the "Low Eyes" version. 

Gives me this monstrosity.

bj5fFU4.png

Fix pls or tell me how to fix.

The model doesn't support the 1 pixel high steve eyes. They only work for 2 pixel high player eyes. That are either placed 1 pixel from the bottom of the head, or two pixels from the bottom of the head. 

On 8/2/2018 at 11:46 PM, SwiftDrew16 said:

This is a good pixel eye rig, and It would even be better if you knew how to use it while animating it with Instant.

It should be simple enough ?

Im not going to make any more updates to this. Im releasing a rework of my simplistic face rig soon actually so stay tuned.

1 minute ago, BaconSandwich said:

Did you fill up Google Drive? Cuz if so that's some DEDICATION right there boyo.

Dont you need an account to download from google drive?

hi I have found a bug and I have a request please add lower eyelids they could add more expressive emotion and when increase  the transparency it the head to can see the face on the inside of the head on the right sighd.

witch mite sound not sound like a problem well I have a ghost character for a project I am working on and as you can guss the ghost is transparent and it is very distracting.

please fix