happy pride month

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Mr.Matt said:

it's more of the fact I don't express my negative opinion towards straight people but yet any straight person can come up to me and go "you're a F***" and people will aplaud saying "yes tell that sinner" "he's wrong because he's different" "we hate him because he likes guys" it's more of just you people having negative opinions and voicing them even though I said not to just to be homomphobic

No one here said that here though.

6 minutes ago, Mr.Matt said:

it's more of the fact I don't express my negative opinion towards straight people but yet any straight person can come up to me and go "you're a F***" and people will aplaud saying "yes tell that sinner" "he's wrong because he's different" "we hate him because he likes guys" it's more of just you people having negative opinions and voicing them even though I said not to just to be homomphobic

I really highly doubt anyone came up and said that to you.

Also saying were idiots seems like a pretty negative opinion from you.

24 minutes ago, Swift said:

I really highly doubt anyone came up and said that to you.

Also saying were idiots seems like a pretty negative opinion from you.

well I don't really get a say in the matter all I said was "don't downvote the image for it's message or what it displays" and yet people did cuz homophobia 

i dont like getting into political or gay pride and stuff, but the way you are reacting is kinda bs. Ethan said hes not homophobic and that no one in here is. He was just stating an opinion and you called him and others idiots. Like yes, we realize you are "really gay" and that you like guys. but it doesnt mean for you to call people idiots for saying we dont like what you support

1 hour ago, KaryuGraphics said:

i dont like getting into political or gay pride and stuff, but the way you are reacting is kinda bs. Ethan said hes not homophobic and that no one in here is. He was just stating an opinion and you called him and others idiots. Like yes, we realize you are "really gay" and that you like guys. but it doesnt mean for you to call people idiots for saying we dont like what you support

yes that is true but I didn't ask "hey you know tell me if you support me" I just posted a render and it kinda stumbled into this and yes I know some people don't support me and are voicing there opinion about it but, if they get to voice their opinions I get to voice mine

10 minutes ago, Mr.Matt said:

yes that is true but I didn't ask "hey you know tell me if you support me" I just posted a render and it kinda stumbled into this and yes I know some people don't support me and are voicing there opinion about it but, if they get to voice their opinions I get to voice mine

No one said they don’t support you though, where are you getting this stuff from?

On 6/4/2018 at 9:35 PM, EthanForeverAlone said:

I hate gay pride.

9 hours ago, Swift said:

Why do you call us idiots because we disagree with something you have said? Are gay people allowed to express there opinions and feelings, but are none gay people not allowed too?

How nice to know how many homophobes are on this forum.

Edited by Netherall Brimstone

18 hours ago, Netherall Brimstone said:

How nice to know how many homophobes are on this forum.

Not liking gay pride =/= Homophobia

There are many, I repeat, many, reasons for a person to dislike something, a national celebration on this case, but you can't just use rule of association and say "If you dislike this, then you must dislike this as well!", that's just not how it works, people are more complex than that, and if you've ever been looked down upon or wrongly judged for something you said, you must know it already.

It's the same as if (in a hypothetical case) you were to say "I hate eggs" and then I went in and said "Oh, then you must hate cake as well, what's wrong with you, why don't you like cake?", then, baffled by my ridiculous argument, you'd say "What are you talking about? I never said I hate cake", then I reply with "But you use eggs to make cake, since you hate eggs, you must hate cakes as well right?", and then again, you'd be baffled by my absurd argument.

I don't particularly care for gay pride, but I think it doesn't have a reason to exist, now, you may think that I am wrong or that I am just being a filthy homophobe, but that's my line of thought, and I have an argument to back it up, if you can change my mind or not is up to you, but I think we'd all agree that we don't like being labelled as anything just because of one particular opinion we shared.

On 6/8/2018 at 4:38 PM, Mr.Matt said:

I honestly don’t care. I consider having been through many hard times in my life, two of them being loneliness and existential depression (don’t worry, I’m fine right now)  but I’ve just picked up the attitude of “if you don’t attack me, I won’t attack you”. A year ago, I met a person who was gay. At first, he was nice, then he got out of hand saying exteremely inappropriate stuff. You can read more about it in my about me section. The world lacks diversity, and though many want to change it, there are just as many holding ya back. For example, Alan Walkers song have multicultural artists working to create beautiful songs. The point is, people are unwilling to show trust or friendship to anything “weird”. You have to accept the fact that we’re all human, and everyone has their faults. That’s why partners exist, partners are supposed to fill in each others gaps, holes, emptiness, faults, whatever you want to call it. Friends can do that to, but they only fill up so much, we need someone else. So I bet all of you please respect each other, because nobody is perfect.

PS: I don’t do well under stress ?