Better Lighting

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Is It Possible To Make Volumetric Light  In Mine Imator / Or Better Lighting In General , Because I Really Want The Lighting In Mine Imator Is The Same As Blender Or C4D . Any News For The Better Lighting Update In Mine Imator ? ( Without Editing Software And Doesn't Require High Or Medium PC / Laptop Specs ) 

Please Reply !!

2 hours ago, Suplyman said:

Is It Possible To Make Volumetric Light  In Mine Imator / Or Better Lighting In General , Because I Really Want The Lighting In Mine Imator Is The Same As Blender Or C4D . Any News For The Better Lighting Update In Mine Imator ? ( Without Editing Software And Doesn't Require High Or Medium PC / Laptop Specs ) 

Please Reply !!

No. It would require a high PC, because well, you see, MI is made in GML, that was made for 2D stuff, and if the devs do that, the program will probably just crash whenever rendered.

9 hours ago, Nimi said:

We plan on improving the lighting and rendering in 1.2 (after 1.1.5 is released after Minecraft 1.13 is released), though we can't speak on the specifics of what we have planned since we aren't 100% certain how well they'll play out in the GameMaker engine.

Good to know.  If you're able to say, could higher definition shadow be part of it?

On 3 June 2018 at 4:10 PM, Nimi said:

We plan on improving the lighting and rendering in 1.2 (after 1.1.5 is released after Minecraft 1.13 is released), though we can't speak on the specifics of what we have planned since we aren't 100% certain how well they'll play out in the GameMaker engine.

After 1.13?!

why can't we just wait until the world ends?

It'll be sooner.

6 minutes ago, Netherall Brimstone said:

After 1.13?!

why can't we just wait until the world ends?

It'll be sooner.

We already have pre-release for 1.13, it'll be out around this month.