Glitch? Maybe Rig Glitches...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Whenever I open a project with a rig, it has white textures. This has gotten super annoying. Tell me if this is a Rig Glitch or a Mineimator Glitch.

Edit: I was making FAD Rigs yesterday, and then once I loaded it today, everything was broken. white textures, etc, i guess you see what I mean.

Edited by Temmie

1 hour ago, Temmie said:

Whenever I open a project with a rig, it has white textures. This has gotten super annoying. Tell me if this is a Rig Glitch or a Mineimator Glitch.

are you trying to import a rig from mine-imator community build?

9 hours ago, Temmie said:

I have a similar but different issue. Whenever I open some rigs, they don't appear on screen, but are located in the resources section. Really strange? ?

On 6/2/2018 at 2:12 PM, Mineshaft Animation said:

are you trying to import a rig from mine-imator community build?

Actually, no. I checked with every single one, it's not Community Build (and when I downloaded Community Build, they were still broken/wouldn't open)

Edited by Temmie
mistake