Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Amazing, truly amazing! This animation has made itself to the very top! David still holds the crown. But truly amazing! I've never seen this kind of animation style ever in my life. Continue on making animations at your very best! Practice and learn new things! It's weird for me, a random person on the forums who doesn't have not a single experience in animating, and not has tried a single animation attempt, yet knows how animation styles are. You've done a great job! Keep up the good work!

Oh hey you are that minebox guys on youtube,i was about to tell you to join the forum because maybe you could post some cool stuff in there,but i don't need to,because you already join ^w^

Ontopic:this look pretty neat and i love your style

Edited by PigmanMovie

On 6/3/2018 at 2:24 AM, Voxy said:

His Monster School video definitely looks like Mine-imator was involved. ? 

Sorry to inform you that it isn't mine-imator, the bends are sharp but deform the mesh at the same time, and the arm stretches without breaking the bends. It IS Blender, or C4D, or Maya

Edit: I've used C4D myself and I know the differences well

Edited by SoundsDotZip

1 hour ago, SleepEatRigRepeat said:

Sorry to inform you that it isn't mine-imator, the bends are sharp but deform the mesh at the same time, and the arm stretches without breaking the bends. It IS Blender, or C4D, or Maya

Except that no. Watch the animated part with the Pigman trapping the shrunk Enderman in a glass. There's no mesh deformation, the DoF is shitty like pre-1.1.0 M-I, and when the Enderman escapes the glass, you can clearly see that the depth of field doesn't render through the transparent glass which is not something that would happen on any of those other programs.

33 minutes ago, Voxy said:

Except that no. Watch the animated part with the Pigman trapping the shrunk Enderman in a glass. There's no mesh deformation, the DoF is shitty like pre-1.1.0 M-I, and when the Enderman escapes the glass, you can clearly see that the depth of field doesn't render through the transparent glass which is not something that would happen on any of those other programs.

Oh wait yeah, but that isn't the part where it really shows it... The big zombie. It's body just snaps in half and it's arms are 100% m-i... The teacher is not m-i tho :D

7 hours ago, SleepEatRigRepeat said:

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:20 AM, The Minebox said:

Sure is! Here's a screen shot from inside the program of part of the video ?78e15acbde5ad4d8bc53ce5526e25544.png