Sheele [Akame Ga Kill Rig]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

K3OB2vS.jpg

Disclaimer

This rig is a modified version of skibbz' s2016 rig.

I only designed the parts like decorations, weapons, hair, skirt, etc. The full credit goes to skibbz, I am just simply sharing a rig.

After cleaning some of my old files for Mine-Imator, I stumbled upon my rigs and found this thing that i made ago sometime during 2016. Then I thought that it would be nice to share this with everyone so I posted this on discord, so here. I posted this. Its hard to use tho, so if you're having problems, tell it to me so I can help you.

Character Introduction

Spoiler

Sheele was an airhead, often losing her glasses or failing at any chores she tried to do due to clumsiness, however she was very kind and caring to her friends, willing to sacrifice her life for them, as seen with Mine. However, her attitude changed completely when she killed, becoming cold and impassive; she described it as having "a screw loose" in her mind, which made her a talented killer. She believed that getting rid of the "society's trash" was the only thing she could do well, and therefore couldn't be considered useless.

She was shown to apologize to those she kills, often as a force of habit. - Akame Ga Kill wikia.

Pics

Spoiler

AssaSwO.png

21Z27yn.jpg

Sheele.png

Rig Download