Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Very good animation but there are a few things you could improve. ^^

It's ironic, I know, but you should be more careful with your lighting. There are a few scenes where the characters are shown in the shadows which makes it a bit difficult to see properly from how dark it is. Generally, you should always make sure your characters are lit properly (unless you want to do something a little more atmospheric in mood.)

Also, the sound design is a bit bland. I'm not sure a jolly piece of stock music with a slow tempo and repetitive sounds of crunching grass are the best choices for a chase scene. ? 

7 hours ago, Voxy said:

Very good animation but there are a few things you could improve. ^^

It's ironic, I know, but you should be more careful with your lighting. There are a few scenes where the characters are shown in the shadows which makes it a bit difficult to see properly from how dark it is. Generally, you should always make sure your characters are lit properly (unless you want to do something a little more atmospheric in mood.)

Also, the sound design is a bit bland. I'm not sure a jolly piece of stock music with a slow tempo and repetitive sounds of crunching grass are the best choices for a chase scene. ? 

Thank you for your criticism I'll keep that in my mind! ;w;

2 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Oi man that was so cool! But what's with that sunlight range you got there? The sound design is quite bland indeed like Voxy said.

Also I see from that bending that I'm not the only one who hasn't switched to 1.14 :ph34r:

The sunlight is 3000 rage and I'm really bad at choosing the music or soundtrack because I don't have much sense about music, But I'll will attempt more next time! (and yub,I still stuck with Mine imator CB. xD)

8 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

HA

AHAHA

HAHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAH that's flipping hilarious

You're amazing at animating! Keep it up! Maybe you could work on the shadows a little bit, though.

(I'll careful more about the shadows for next times! Thank you for your criticism. (:D

6 hours ago, OpHsVinicius said:

Funny! :diamond:

Oh God! I thought no one gonna think this's funny. Thank you! (:D

3 hours ago, Emerald_SWAGGER said:

?

<3

2 hours ago, Emaniplex said:

This is incredible?! You exalt our image with this work!  :o

Thank you so much! xD

Edited by Menace

6 minutes ago, Emerald_SWAGGER said:

set your Sunlight range to somewhere around 800 and set it to follow camera Shadows looking better already huh??

Thank you for the tip! It's really useful to me. :D

8 minutes ago, Emerald_SWAGGER said:

set your Sunlight range to somewhere around 800 and set it to follow camera Shadows looking better already huh??

Not a good idea. Such a low sunlight range will mean that even moderately sized schematics will show missing shadows, and if you have it follow the camera, well, prepare to see shadows fading in and out in the distance.

34 minutes ago, Voxy said:

Not a good idea. Such a low sunlight range will mean that even moderately sized schematics will show missing shadows, and if you have it follow the camera, well, prepare to see shadows fading in and out in the distance.

Then, What should I do to improve the shadows? 

1 minute ago, Menace said:

Then, What should I do to improve the shadows? 

Honestly, there's no real way to improve the shadow quality. You have to choose between high quality shadows or shadows that display far.

On 5/31/2018 at 7:24 PM, Voxy said:

Honestly, there's no real way to improve the shadow quality. You have to choose between high quality shadows or shadows that display far.

I actually did notice that.. but with a small schematic like his, turning it down a little wont hurt huh?
Just not as low as 800 i suppose.