Suggestion: Biome Dependant

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Sorry if this spammy, but can you add biome-dependant options? LIke grass, leaves, tallgrass, etc

Sorry, but you all are WRONG. This is Modelbench discussion, not Mine-imator. Read the topic!

Edited by MasterArcher12

9 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

really?

Yeah in background just change the biome to jungle or desert or something and you will see the change?

i may be wrong 

Edit: it does work.

Spoiler

img%5Dimg%5D

Edited by Jake_28

On 5/31/2018 at 1:27 AM, Jake_28 said:

Yeah in background just change the biome to jungle or desert or something and you will see the change?

i may be wrong 

Edit: it does work.

Reveal hidden contents

img%5Dimg%5D

I think he is trying to say to change it to red, blue, purple, etc. Which would make using mine-imator better for creating alien worlds in minecraft. Which makes sense because if you want to do that, you need to change all of the resources your using for the mine-imator program. And i would love to add other colors like that.

Just now, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

I think he is trying to say to change it to red, blue, purple, etc. Which would make using mine-imator better for creating alien worlds in minecraft. Which makes sense because if you want to do that, you need to change all of the resources your using for the mine-imator program. And i would love to add other colors like that.

If the initial suggestion is about having multiple biome colors inside the same schematic, I think it's very unlikely. However, custom, global biome colors were confirmed for version 1.1.5, which is the next update.

Just now, Voxy said:

If the initial suggestion is about having multiple biome colors inside the same schematic, I think it's very unlikely. However, custom, global biome colors were confirmed for version 1.1.5, which is the next update.

Okay! 

The multiple boime feature thing can also be fixed with a program kind of like M.S. paint, but uses biome types instead of colors which would be hard due to the fact a M.I. project is 60000 by 60000 pixels big. but it would be cool!  :)

14 hours ago, Voxy said:

No... The stuff in Modelbench, I think can't have biome dependant colours I think... That's why I put it in Modelbench discussion. DID you really think that was for Mine-imator?

2 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

No... The stuff in Modelbench, I think can't have biome dependant colours I think... That's why I put it in Modelbench discussion. DID you really think that was for Mine-imator?

I kind of forgot that it was model-bench after a while. But it would be cool if the original M.I. had it too!

2 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Oh geez, sorry! I didn't realize this was in Modelbench. ?