Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

According to my last vid, I was supposed to make a Fantasy Series but because I'm not contented with my current skill and the story does not have a good ending yet. I decided to create a new series about my adventures with my friends And to make the series more interesting, it will be focused on our constant exchange of Trolls and Pranks. All of it will be Short animations coz of my current Laptop but hopefully it would still be enjoyable as is.

I know that my animation still sucks, there are a lot to point out and I'm still learning on the way. But hopefully if you have any advice for me to get better please comment down below. I really want to improve more. Thank you and have a good day guys.

*the eyes creep me out the most oh lord*

movement is kinda stiff

work on the lighting abit

overall kinda decent?  k i n d a

the ideas for the animation is nice

i would rate it 6/10

decent animation, nice jobs :thumb_up:

[also work on the thumbnail abit]

Edited by RandomJeremy

That was quite the cool animation indeed! I like the posing, but maybe next time you should choose some other music that hasn't been overused :s

But overall I quite like it, I'd rate it a 7/10. As for the blocky movements I suggest you to play around with transitions a bit more so it's not too robotic, but despite that, the animation of the characters is really good!