More pivot/bend points.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I would like that idea because it would be pretty cool to see what other people create. Sure, where are shoe rigs and hand rigs and everything, but I don’t want the fingers. I want wrists. I’m a percussionist, and percussionists should know that you play with mostly your wrist, not elbow. I would also like to be able to create ankles. Maybe custom pivot points are a lot, but I would like to see wrists. 

17 minutes ago, DatCoalDuck said:

I would like that idea because it would be pretty cool to see what other people create. Sure, where are shoe rigs and hand rigs and everything, but I don’t want the fingers. I want wrists. I’m a percussionist, and percussionists should know that you play with mostly your wrist, not elbow. I would also like to be able to create ankles. Maybe custom pivot points are a lot, but I would like to see wrists. 

Learn to use ModelBench, and you can make one yourself. MB isn't that hard to learn.

23 minutes ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Learn to use ModelBench, and you can make one yourself. MB isn't that hard to learn.

Model bench won’t download on my cpu because of some Avira security ?

3 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

UM... why not trying deleting Avira security, downloading MB, and then reinstalling it? Or just disable and enable it if you can.

I have parents.

(Not in a bad way)

Edited by DatCoalDuck

31 minutes ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Oh. Is there a thing like "Run as administrator" counterpart for downloads? 

Ye. And I don't have the administrator account password. (Duh). They let me download, but there's a rule in my house that says, "No deleting things without permission from parents."

Edited by DatCoalDuck