Interface theme — Modelbench Theme Collection

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

vDX7yZm.png

Hey, animators! I've created a small pack containing 20 interface colors and 2 font files to give your Mine-imator user interface a touch of Modelbench-ness. You have the choice between two themes, light and dark, each with 10 accent colors, all taken from the actual Modelbench interface specs. The pack also includes two fonts to replace Open Sans, the default Mine-imator font, with Montserrat, the one used for Modelbench. Hope you'll enjoy!

⚪ Light theme colors

7WmlMOp.png

⚫ Dark theme colors

5dmHHOF.png

? How to install

? Colors

Unzip the contents of the archive to the folder of your choice. Load Mine-imator and open the settings. Once there, expand the "Interface" section and click the load button XUUOhhS.jpg located under the color settings. Then, simply pick the .micolor file corresponding to the theme of your choice.

? Fonts

⚠️ CAUTION! Do NOT install the fonts using the "Font" setting in Mine-imator. This will cause the text to look oversized. ⚠️

To install the fonts, open your file explorer and go to the following folder: C:\Users\[your name]\Mine-imator\Data. Once there, back up the "opensans.ttf" and "opensansbold.ttf" files, by changing their names or copying them somewhere else. Then, copy the new font files from the theme folder into the Data folder. Mine-imator should now use the new font!

⬇️ Download the pack

Click here to download!