I have problem in image import , help me guys

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

i know this is weird, but want to learn this about mineimator, so i want to ask you that in this video https://youtu.be/pWXBkeE0ZAY at 1:34 the two images standing , how to import them, i import them by using surface but the surface is stick with them ,i want to import those as same as they are in the video ,so help me and tell cause i don't want that ugly surface with them.and if this link don't open search for platabush fortnite in youtube in see that video at 1:34

Edited by Jayantx
Wrong spell

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Jayantx said:

Rollo do you know about it ,if yes please tell my brother

You just need to find and download the image online, and make sure it has a transparent background. Then in Mine-imator you click the crafting table in the top left, then click the Surface button. Make sure Face Camera is turned off. I'm not sure what you mean by ugly but I assume you mean weird white edges on the sides. In that case, I would turn off Texture Filtering in the Surface's settings. If it's off already, turn it on. If none of those work, just play around with the other settings for the Surface. If that still doesn't work, I would just remove the anti-aliased edges of the image by putting it into Paint.NET (which you can download from getpaint.net), and make sure anti-aliasing is turned off on your eraser while you erase the very top of the image, being careful not to erase the image itself.

That should do it. If the ugliness was something else you were talking about feel free to tell me. ;)

On 5/29/2018 at 9:04 PM, Rollo said:

You just need to find and download the image online, and make sure it has a transparent background. Then in Mine-imator you click the crafting table in the top left, then click the Surface button. Make sure Face Camera is turned off. I'm not sure what you mean by ugly but I assume you mean weird white edges on the sides. In that case, I would turn off Texture Filtering in the Surface's settings. If it's off already, turn it on. If none of those work, just play around with the other settings for the Surface. If that still doesn't work, I would just remove the anti-aliased edges of the image by putting it into Paint.NET (which you can download from getpaint.net), and make sure anti-aliasing is turned off on your eraser while you erase the very top of the image, being careful not to erase the image itself.

That should do it. If the ugliness was something else you were talking about feel free to tell me. ;)

Thank you brother

hey rollo i want to ask you that, how he make the scope at 0:44 in this video.

Edited by Jayantx

1 hour ago, Jayantx said:

Thank you brother

hey rollo i want to ask you that, how he make the scope at 0:44 in this video.

It looks like he found an image online (I don't know exactly where he got his image) for a transparent sniper scope, and layered it on top inside a video editing program. I use Vegas Pro, which can do that, but it costs a lot of money. I'm sure there are free options out there that let you have multiple layers of video, and will work just the same. One I know of is Hitfilm Express. Hitfilm Express is completely free, is really great for new creators, and will do what you're looking for.