The google interface

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Went ahead and took a screenshot of it.

yQjVIAr.png

Doesn't look particularly good, honestly. I don't understand the mixture of colors nor how this even looks like a Google theme at all.

Edited by Voxy

On 5/29/2018 at 6:17 PM, Voxy said:

Went ahead and took a screenshot of it.

yQjVIAr.png

Doesn't look particularly good, honestly. I don't understand the mixture of colors nor how this even looks like a Google theme at all.

It's really just white with the google colours

8 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Red doesn't go with green. Change it immediately, because red is almost the opposite color of green, so it won't look good.

wait but red and green are complementary colors. theyre on opposite sides of the color wheel which should mean they go very well together.

i think its just the shade of red that he chose.

9 minutes ago, Rollo said:

wait but red and green are complementary colors. theyre on opposite sides of the color wheel which should mean they go very well together.

i think its just the shade of red that he chose.

No, complementary colors don't necessarily go well together, it just means that there are a lot of contrast between them.

46 minutes ago, Voxy said:

No, complementary colors don't necessarily go well together, it just means that there are a lot of contrast between them.

ah, yeah it's been a while since i've taken art class. you are the graphic designer here lol