Captain America MODELBENCH +Video/Wallpapers...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Wow, I've stayed a long time without visiting this forum...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created with blocks! for me to create characters with blocks is much more beautiful, however, we have to make several details for the character to leave perfect...

i also created the shield for him...

---------------------------------------

yes, I used a Base Template to create Captain America, (a personal base model of mine, I like to have my own things without anyone touching :v)

----------------------------------------

More Pics!

Spoiler

l2VnGFX.png

y2oPNPW.png

NjAC0tM.png

---------------------------------------------------------

no, there is no download. if that is not the right topic, I'll just apologize and wait for someone to change. (i mean, i dont have that power right?)

Edited by OpHsVinicius

You're really good with Modelbench. The only odd (for lack of a better term) thing about the model is the eyes, they're a bit too childlike (unless this model is anime inspired in which case they are perfect)

Just now, Agentsecret24 said:

You're really good with Modelbench. The only odd (for lack of a better term) thing about the model is the eyes, they're a bit too childlike (unless this model is anime inspired in which case they are perfect)

Upon closer inspection i retract my former statement.