I Need A Block Sheet for MI 1.1.X

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

HELLO!

Well, here's my first major post then, well, I am here, asking if you guys can make a new Mine-Imator block sheet, probably a block sheet containing with the Mine Imator 1.1.X features, I've been looking everywhere, but I only find old Mine Imator block sheets, just because i need to make a texture pack to import in.

PLEASE?

If then, Thank you! :)

Edited by stereotitan

No. You can make all the textures with the solid blocks, but it just will NOT work with the animated blocks, like water, command blocks, fire, etc. That's because Mine-imator doesn't support Block Sheets anymore. Just go into Resources and open the resource pack folder in a .zip file. It will load, and you should be able to use the resource pack.

39 minutes ago, MasterArcher12 said:

No. You can make all the textures with the solid blocks, but it just will NOT work with the animated blocks, like water, command blocks, fire, etc. That's because Mine-imator doesn't support Block Sheets anymore. Just go into Resources and open the resource pack folder in a .zip file. It will load, and you should be able to use the resource pack.

Thanks, I just get used to import block sheets..