Codename Survival - Episode 3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Nice

edit: now that I think of it.. this is just a really long game of fortnite Minecraft Hunger Game With Bosses

Edited by Jake_28

I see some potential in this project, but I have some things to criticize about it.

-You aren't taking enough time.   I think something that'd help a lot is to simply take time and put in more effort.

-Music placement.   I don't have a problem with the music itself, but it isn't used appropriately.   Think about the overall atmosphere of the particular moment and find or create fitting music.

-Character movement.   The characters rarely move, and will often remain static.   This kinda drags the episodes longer than they need to be.   And when they do move, it isn't very smooth or fluid.

-Sound design.   Admittedly, this is a problem most animations on this site have.   Try adding a lot of sounds, and use them reasonably.  Also, try some ambient sounds. (wind, etc)

Didn't you ProMise Me an axe? Words are getting reallyJuMbled.

8 hours ago, Hagus said:

Lol apparently I’m a veteran of the world, and I still get captured ?

Lol, I also Just don't kill you off when the others say STOP.

4 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Didn't you ProMise Me an axe? Words are getting reallyJuMbled.

Lol, I also Just don't kill you off when the others say STOP.

Well maybe you didn’t want to DIE and actually come up with a way to kill everyone 

Just now, Swift said:

You should try using some better scenery. And maybe make some idle movements.

Other then that, looks pretty nice. Keep practicing.

Also, when’s the next episode coming out?

Idle movements are only present on the first seconds of the video on the ennemy. Oh, and the next episode might come out tommorrow, or today.

On 5/30/2018 at 10:37 PM, YoshiHunter said:

How goes the progress on episode 4? I'm having trouble keeping my hype in check.

Well, it's getting worked on... It's only a minute long currently, i'm trying to make it like 3 minutes long or something