GUIDE: How to Install Mine-imator on a Chromebook/Android Device

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Note: Before starting this tutorial it's very important that you middle-click this link, or right-click and click Open Link In New Tab. This is crucial to the process.

Another note: If using a Chromebook, it must have Google Play functionality.

Spoiler

Step 1: Download the Mine-imator installer.

Don't move the file at all once downloaded, move straight to next step.

WZdyAKx.png

Step 2: Install CrossOver from the Play Store.

Now open up the app.

cQ0dHys.png

Step 3: Find the installer.

Type a few random letters into the search bar until it says what is on the screenshot. Click "Install Unlisted Application"

7wfDrMj.png

Step 4: Type in the name Mine-imator and click Select Installer.

The name doesn't actually matter, it's just to help you tell what the actual app is later (I had to use Mineimator because I already have Mine-imator installed).

kkf2RFE.png

Step 5: Click "Install" on the installer that should be there.

XIz2Vh3.png

Step 6: Run the installer like you would on Windows.

Accept all defaults. Start menus and Desktop Shortcuts don't matter. I'd leave it as their defaults to be safe. Check the box that says to run the app before clicking Finish.

4UA1ena.png

Step 7: Wait for it to finish first time loading.

V6y6mSS.jpg

Step 8: Create a new project!

xP4PSAH.png

Step 9: Realize 100% the reason why there isn't an Android port, you carrot.

SlightFreeAxolotl-max-14mb.gif

This gif isn't even low-quality. This is the actual framerate.

~Enjoy!

mine imator need at least 8 GP of ram and 2.7 ghz 2 cores processor and a nice graphics card to work smooth , and this requirements not available for phones

so it's only helpful to rig some simple rigs not in creating animations or wallpapers

On 6/4/2018 at 7:24 AM, munny said:

mine imator need at least 8 GP of ram and 2.7 ghz 2 cores processor and a nice graphics card to work smooth , and this requirements not available for phones

so it's only helpful to rig some simple rigs not in creating animations or wallpapers

biach im usin MI with a 3G ram ...

On 6/3/2018 at 10:54 PM, munny said:

You could make the best animation or wallpaper ever with MI on an android device...if you have lots and lots and lots of time to spare.