Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've just taken up art in Mine-Imator lately, and I'd like to say I'm pretty good so far. I'm using stuff like this as practice for a real animation, and because I enjoy making art this way. The premise of this render is that my brother (left) and I (right) are walking through a forest at the crack of dawn in the summer, as he tells some sort of story. I really wanted to make it feel lush, and I think I've accomplished that. Please give your honest opinion.

Imgur Link

Just now, Spontaneous Explosions said:

It's pretty good. But using the ferns as leaves? Good idea, but custom item would'v been better. Not bad though. 

Ehh, I can't pixel art for my life. I would've if I could've, though. I like to make things that fit with the aesthetic of Minecraft itself, so as to make it look believable as oppose to when people make guns and giant swords and that sort of thing. Thanks for the feedback!

43 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

Ehh, I can't pixel art for my life. I would've if I could've, though. I like to make things that fit with the aesthetic of Minecraft itself, so as to make it look believable as oppose to when people make guns and giant swords and that sort of thing. Thanks for the feedback!

Well, i'm sure someone here would do it. You can make a resource request in  that forum. But don't ask me. I can't either. Unless i feel like it. Which i don't...xD

1 hour ago, BaconSandwich said:

I can make a 3d plants for ya! 

Edited by MikTRF

34 minutes ago, MikTRF said:

I can make a 3d plants for ya! 

Ey, that would be cool! Do you mean create custom plants or rig already existing plants to be better along with the whole leaves thing?

Just now, BaconSandwich said:

Ey, that would be cool! Do you mean create custom plants or rig already existing plants to be better along with the whole leaves thing?

maybe both, whatever you want!

4 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

i think I would prefer if you rigged already existing plants to be better. Can't wait to see how you do!

Ok,  I will pm them to you when there done. 

On 5/24/2018 at 1:30 PM, BaconSandwich said:

I can. Ask me to