Glock 17 Rig with Voxel Model

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

11 minutes ago, EnderSculptor said:

people like voxels

*cough*

some people   Avatar.thumb.jpg.59b12d402090593d428bf8c

I do not want to upset you, but you're just one person, not a lot, and I think that your opinion will not affect the opinions of other people. :P

You don't decide that people should love and evaluate positively and what is negative, sorry.

Edited by Alexey Uspensky

Just now, Alexey Uspensky said:

I do not want to upset you, but you're just one person, not a lot, and I think that your opinion will not affect the opinions of other people. :P

Do not you decide that people should love and evaluate positively and what is negative.

wot

I'm talking from what I've observed from other people's opinions, not mine.    Take @BloxTheRigger or @mbanders for an example.    Most people seem to like their voxel styled rigs.       

I am already aware that I can't choose other people's opinions, nor do I intend to.

3 minutes ago, EnderSculptor said:

wot

I'm talking from what I've observed from other people's opinions, not mine.    Take @BloxTheRigger or @mbanders for an example.    Most people seem to like their voxel styled rigs.       

I am already aware that I can't choose other people's opinions, nor do I intend to.

voxel style? huh

s k i b b z

Just now, CodyBI said:

*cought*

why you got 12 reps like instantly

Reveal hidden contents

3bQ94d5.png

i cant see the picture. use photobucket not imgur

Just now, CodyBI said:

that's injustice

btw
what does that even means 

if you play the animation, it will shoot ?

On 5/23/2018 at 1:21 AM, EnderSculptor said:

wot

I completely agree with this.

alsokindasadyoudidntmentionmyrigseitherbutehwhoreallycaresanymore

Also, @CodyBI stop being so salty. I can almost taste it from here.