Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I made my first Minecraft poster yesterday. It actually looks pretty good. Whaddya think, people?

https://imgur.com/a/naoyjvc

Improvements

• Added Silverfish and effects into spawner, as suggested by MasterArcher12
Edited by Meezer-Muir
Improvements.

Areas of Improvement: It's called a Wallpaper, not a poster, and the lighting's too dark. Maybe you should change the Night Color in the Background tab of the Project Settings Panel. The monster spawner looks likes it's just a cage. Add a tiny silverfish inside it. Also, add flame particles, and some lighting to make it look more like a Silverfish Spawner, instead of just decorative uses.

Just now, MasterArcher12 said:

Areas of Improvement: It's called a Wallpaper, not a poster, and the lighting's too dark. Maybe you should change the Night Color in the Background tab of the Project Settings Panel. The monster spawner looks likes it's just a cage. Add a tiny silverfish inside it. Also, add flame particles, and some lighting to make it look more like a Silverfish Spawner, instead of just decorative uses.

I call it a poster because I never actually make it to be a wallpaper. Remember, this is the Wallpaper & Art forum, not just the Wallpaper forum.

I was thinking about improving the monster spawner, but I figured it would take too much time to add the Silverfish. I'll do that, thanks for the suggestion!

10 minutes ago, Meezer-Muir said:

Improved the picture! There is now a Silverfish and some effects in the spawner!

good job! Now I recommend setting the flame particle's brightness to 100%, so it looks like fire, and glows in the dark.

56 minutes ago, Meezer-Muir said:

Welp...

Due to the realism shader being enabled, the spawner's lighting sucks. I'll have to figure out a way around it.

Fixed it. I'll be adding the new picture shortly.

Done!

Now perfect! Just what i like