Chest of Diamonds

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is definitely the reason I never keep my diamonds in a CHEST.

Areas of Improvement: Poison Posing, Lightning Lighting and add a bit more scenery to the ground. That 3-block "cliff" right behind the... orange and black characters are pretty unnatural.

3 hours ago, MasterArcher12 said:

This is definitely the reason I never keep my diamonds in a CHEST.

Areas of Improvement: Poison Posing, Lightning Lighting and add a bit more scenery to the ground. That 3-block "cliff" right behind the... orange and black characters are pretty unnatural.

Do you have any tips for posing? That is my biggest area I want to improve on the most.

23 minutes ago, Hagus said:

Do you have any tips for posing? That is my biggest area I want to improve on the most.

If you can't really get good at bends... DON'T USE THEM. No-bends make a toy-feeling, and it's pretty good.

Also, don't try twisting in the Y axis. It looks bad.

Posing tips for legs: When jumping, make sure the legs are crouched when the player just took off, or is just about to land. Otherwise, make it a bit straight (Not completely straight)

When leaping, make sure both of the legs are in a backward stance if just leapt, or is currently in motion. If just about to land, make them face back in a crouching stance.

When jumping while running, just do a running stance. Make the legs go further in the picture above. Especially the blond hair blue eyes with black clothing and has orange edges with the headphones.

Don't, yes DON'T make it symmetrical.

Posing tips for arms: Make the character hold stone, iron and gold tools in both hands and wooden, diamond tools with a single hand unless you're tool is a pickaxe.

Posing tip for body: Do NOT bend a lot in the Y axis, and of course, don't use all 3 bends at once.

19 minutes ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Especially the blond hair blue eyes with black clothing and has orange edges with the headphones.

Lol that’s me ?

20 minutes ago, MasterArcher12 said:

If you can't really get good at bends... DON'T USE THEM. No-bends make a toy-feeling, and it's pretty good.

Also, don't try twisting in the Y axis. It looks bad.

Posing tips for legs: When jumping, make sure the legs are crouched when the player just took off, or is just about to land. Otherwise, make it a bit straight (Not completely straight)

When leaping, make sure both of the legs are in a backward stance if just leapt, or is currently in motion. If just about to land, make them face back in a crouching stance.

When jumping while running, just do a running stance. Make the legs go further in the picture above. Especially the blond hair blue eyes with black clothing and has orange edges with the headphones.

Don't, yes DON'T make it symmetrical.

Posing tips for arms: Make the character hold stone, iron and gold tools in both hands and wooden, diamond tools with a single hand unless you're tool is a pickaxe.

Posing tip for body: Do NOT bend a lot in the Y axis, and of course, don't use all 3 bends at once.

And thank you for the advice. I will put this to good use.