Keyframe randomizer

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poses vary on many things and they are always slightly different. The biggest problem are cycles. When imported and duplicated, each limb moves the same. My suggestion is to randomize each keyframe by adding a random range parameter to keyframes. They'll be set default to 0 = no randomization. We could use it to do the slight randomization in the cycles, so each step would be slightly different.

8 hours ago, moder in miner said:

if I understood you correctly, this is impossible without the inverse kinematics, since it will be more error-prone than the difference ?

It is possible. Randomizing would be only on position, rotation, scale. For examples, random positions you can use for grass, like in original Minecraft. Rotations I described above, and random scales could be used for something else. Also there will be "Randomize" button that will generate new values for all keyframes.

On 5/21/2018 at 2:20 PM, jakubg1 said:

It is possible. Randomizing would be only on position, rotation, scale. For examples, random positions you can use for grass, like in original Minecraft. Rotations I described above, and random scales could be used for something else. Also there will be "Randomize" button that will generate new values for all keyframes.

Oh, what about making an option for Rotation, Position and Scale to be selected, instead of all being selected?

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 12:10 PM, MasterArcher12 said:

Oh, what about making an option for Rotation, Position and Scale to be selected, instead of all being selected?

If you mean randomizing each axis of each (rotation, position or scale) separately, that should be also possible.