Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

Not really something to be proud of, Jake.

img%5D

Edited:

Reveal hidden contents

img%5D

Oh, i built this legit in survival i have footage...

um.. Did you copy "First Day"? beacause the quote "Not really something to be proud of, Jake." is too similar to "Not really something to be proud of, Steve.".

and actually this IS something to be proud of

57 minutes ago, Jadturentale said:

um.. Did you copy "First Day"? beacause the quote "Not really something to be proud of, Jake." is too similar to "Not really something to be proud of, Steve.".

and actually this IS something to be proud of

Yeah I copied it.... kind of... sorry?

24 minutes ago, MasterArcher12 said:

probably not if you just CANNOT access your crafting table from the 1st floor, and you need to be a bit more twisty to put any fuel in the furnace...

I made it so you can access the crafting and furnace from outside and inside. The first fooor inside was only 2 blocks wide 2 blocks tall, couldn’t fit anything in there..

1 hour ago, Jake_28 said:

Yeah I copied it.... kind of... sorry?

I made it so you can access the crafting and furnace from outside and inside. The first fooor inside was only 2 blocks wide 2 blocks tall, couldn’t fit anything in there..

Yeah, not in Minecraft. Think logically. Will you toss the fuel in to the inside of the bottom hole of the furnace? Would you move the fence to get access to the crafting table?

41 minutes ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Yeah, not in Minecraft. Think logically. Will you toss the fuel in to the inside of the bottom hole of the furnace? Would you move the fence to get access to the crafting table?

Are you thinking animation or minecraft... I can show u this works:

41 minutes ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Spoiler

Edit: oh your talking about animation. Sorry this is for Minecraft only

im a weird mineman

Edited by Jake_28