Mine Imator Intro Template

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Linear transitions, strange camera movements, questionable facial rigs, unrealistic animation. You've tried to do something out of your skill level, and it also seems rushed. I think you should get practice and get better at Mine-Imator animation before you try and do a project like this. If you wanted constructive criticism, then there it is.

2 hours ago, JH Animations said:

Linear transitions, strange camera movements, questionable facial rigs, unrealistic animation. You've tried to do something out of your skill level, and it also seems rushed. I think you should get practice and get better at Mine-Imator animation before you try and do a project like this. If you wanted constructive criticism, then there it is.

Thanx for your advice!

4 minutes ago, hiendiep55 said:

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Thx

Uh...

First off, I've got a few things to say about this whooo boooooi

1. Don't. Just don't. 

2. Before you make intro templates, make sure they're good.

3. USE TRANSITIONS GOD DAMMIT

Oh I said a few, and that's a few. Dang, I had some more. 

Other then then, if it was smoother it'd be a better animation. But it's still cringey as all hell.

38 minutes ago, GameMaster0 said:

I've just tried to make something new, especially for the 200 subscribers! The next time, i'll try to make  better tihngs.

How do you have 200 subs wth

And by the way... for anyone that would want to download it... you should put the download somewhere on the topic.

Edited by Pootsy35

Woagh guys. He's being the happiest little ray of sunshine when it comes to this criticism and you just keep trying to pound it into his head that he's bad. Dudes, he said he'd try to improve himself using your advice. Compared to most other new users he has 100% the attitude he should be having and y'all are just trying to pull him back down. Let the man grow and develop, he's brand new. You insult him as if he did something wrong. Yeah his animation wasn't the best, but it was 1) better than most new creations, and 2) one of his first. He's willing to better himself. God, guys.

Okay, first of all, the intro isn't suitable. WHY, just why did you choose PvP? Maybe you could've chosen a different intro depending in the content. 

Second: Just don't use all linear, unless you're a linear expert. Also it's way too long.

Third: Just don't use face rigs if you aren't going to use them. The only scene when they are used are the blinking scenes. The mouths get to attention whatsoever.

Fourth: Intros aren't really welcome.

Fifth: Yeah, just don't use the default running animation.

On 5/19/2018 at 12:09 PM, GameMaster0 said:

I've just tried to make something new, especially for the 200 subscribers! The next time, i'll try to make  better tihngs.

How. Could. You. Possibly. Have. 200. SUBSCRIBERS FROM MAKING CRAP LIKE THIS?!?!?!

On 5/19/2018 at 12:09 PM, GameMaster0 said:

How. Could. You. Possibly. Have. 200. SUBSCRIBERS FROM MAKING CRAP LIKE THIS?!?!?!

But, it's okay. Sorry for beating the dead horse, man I know you're new and still have a lot of learning to do. It isn't that bad, after all.

On 5/19/2018 at 6:19 PM, Rollo said:

Woagh guys. He's being the happiest little ray of sunshine when it comes to this criticism and you just keep trying to pound it into his head that he's bad. Dudes, he said he'd try to improve himself using your advice. Compared to most other new users he has 100% the attitude he should be having and y'all are just trying to pull him back down. Let the man grow and develop, he's brand new. You insult him as if he did something wrong. Yeah his animation wasn't the best, but it was 1) better than most new creations, and 2) one of his first. He's willing to better himself. God, guys.

Thx so much