Shadow

Reality "Ripoff" Wallpaper.

Disclaimer: Before anyone comments...Yes I am aware of what type of reactions I'll get, but I really liked it's outcome. I only call it a "ripoff" because of some of the elements I did use but I put it in quotations, because it isn't truly a rip off since the "story" isn't exactly the same as CaZaKoJa/Cade/The Tan James's series. No. I will not be making this an actual story, since I am planning something a bit more... "original" from what the community considers it to be. So, before you spit meaningless hate, I would appreciate if you take into consideration that this was all out of boredom(and no ideas) and there is no true story line that would be considered a ripoff. Thank you.

Edited Version(Edited with Photoshop CS6).

30acdf1da743b2c23edfbd841557ec00.png

Unedited Version

Spoiler

eaba67b05020cfa862381f2bc1ec1dcc.png

Some edgy dude with some kind of sword and a picture of his girlfriend standing under a tree?    Even some thin white minimalistic text that tries to give some emotion but gets a solid 'lol ur gurlfend left u'/10.      :think:        and theres a rose and some leaves that dont match the resolution of the tree and the dude is crying

It looks pretty nice though.

On 5/19/2018 at 4:55 PM, EnderSculptor said:

Some edgy dude with some kind of sword and a picture of his girlfriend standing under a tree?    Even some thin white minimalistic text that tries to give some emotion but gets a solid 'lol ur gurlfend left u'/10.      :think:        and theres a rose and some leaves that dont match the resolution of the tree and the dude is crying

It looks pretty nice though.

Thanks. Personally, I didn't want to make this an actual story :/.