Good Old XBOX 360 Edition memories...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Remember when there was that tutorial world on the old XBOX 360 Minecraft that always had this redstone hidden in the castle, and this big Minecraft logo?

wGA77wf.png

Credits: Mojang for brigning us this first tutorial map ever.

(i ported it off from the oldest XBOX 360 i have)

sorry for that shadow bug on the messy house thing, i cant fix it

( @Jadturentale you credited Mojang for it. It wasn't Mojang, it was 4j Studios. They ported minecraft to consoles all those years.)

ah yes...i remember. Some of my best MC memories were on xbox 360 Edition. So sad to see it go. I used to think that first tutorial castle was so cool. Then came tu19. whoa. Best tutorial world ever. 4j hasn't beat it yet. Remember it? After you complete the tutorial part, you're on this island then you have to crass a long bridge to get to the big castle. I remember waiting a whole year for tu46(1.9). And then on December 19 2016 i killed the ender-dragon on my survival world, and i'm still playing that same world today, but on bedrock on my xbox one. Console edition has had a big impact on Bedrock edition, and even Java a bit(The 1.9 ender-dragon changes? Console to java port).  Console edition is(in my opinion) the best version, and will remain so until Bedrock is as good as, and eventually better than Console Edition.

2 hours ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

ehhhh you little whippersnappers i remember back in the day waiting for a good long year for minecraft to come out on the xbox 360
back in my day we played castleminer and fortresscraft

I remember when 1.4 was released on pc dang

Yeah I remember! Back in 2016 when I didn’t know about xBox live to update, right?

what I really remember is back when they didn’t have hunger or the nether on Minecraft: Pocket Edition

edit:

Spoiler

Wait how did you port it....

Edited by Jake_28

I remember 2011 (or 2012, I can't remember exactly) like it was yesterday. It was the year my father bought the Java Edition. (Don't get me wrong, the Legacy Console Edition is great. It is faithful to Java, but I'm not a big fan of using a controller to play it.)

Forgot to mention, great wallpaper!

Areas of Improvement:

1. Use DOF for the background, it adds a sense of distance.
  2. Use particles for the torches, it adds a small but important detail for them.
  3. Light up the inside of the cave.