5 Things to play around on Mine-Imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 Things to play around on Mine-Imator  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Did this help you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Ehh... I don't know.

These are some things to play around with Mine-Imator.

1: Rendering.

Rendering stuff is pretty fun, first, you need the scenery and the character(s). Then, you can click the render button to check out if it's great or not. You can play around with glitches too, like the Alpha glitch wich allows you to make holes inside pretty much everything!

2: Advanced animation

It's boring to have the same robotic animations. Why not use something called Transitions? Transitions are here to help you make your animation look more alive, and realistic. You can even use folders, they allow you to make special animations, like for example, a soccer animation, without bad robotic animation.

3: ModelBench

ModelBench allows you to make models, without rigging and doing all that stuff. It allows you to do things such as monsters, robots, characters with 3D extruding parts, cars, planes, weapons, and more. The download is avaible somewhere on the forums.

4: Visual Effects

Making visual effects can help you alot, for example, if you want a glitch animation, you can make the character change it's texture on multiple body parts. You can even do holes with the Alpha glitch, for example for that "Non Eucledian Rendering" thing that makes a sort of paradox.

5: Sound Effects

Using sound effects are one of the main things in animation. You don't want your animation to be a lazy mess with no sounds. You can use music from video games, or from movies, or i don't know what, honestly. You can also use Minecraft sound effects, creating an interesting result!